How to use two Whatsapp number in one phone – Here we come back with new WhatsApp Tutorial where you can use two Whatsapp number in one phone. Whatsapp limit a user to use only one number with one device. but here we have one trick to use two Whatsapp number in one phone. There are many modified WhatsApp app available with the help of that you can use two WhatsApp in one phone like OGWhatsapp or WhatsMapp. But the problem with these apps is that they stop updating their app to base WhatsApp app. We come back with new app for this tutorial where you can easily use two Whatsapp number in one phone.
Disa will unite your messaging & communication services seamlessly while keeping your device clutter free. The design is clean, features are constantly being updated, and merging messages cannot be any easier. You can easily organize! Merge contacts and messenger services together within two clicks. There are plenty more fun features and we will be constantly updating them to give you the best user experience. Just download the app and discover everything Disa offers. So follow below steps for install & use two Whatsapp number in one phone.
- You can’t use WhatsApp call feature with disa app for now.
How to use two Whatsapp number in one phone
- First Download Disa App from Google Play Store.
- Then install this app on your phone & open it
- Skip to the main screen & accept terms and conditions and move to the next step.
- on the main screen now click ‘Add Service’ and select Whatsapp.
- You get the message Download Succeeded Now restart the app.
- Now click on ‘Whatsapp setting needed’ to configure Whatsapp and skip the main page to enter WhatsApp setup wizard.
- Then enter your details under Whatsapp setup wizard.
- Then Verify your mobile number using SMS or call.
- Done..!!! Now You can use two Whatsapp number in one phone, one by disa app and the official one. Also change the notification light or sound and emoji pack.
For more information or any query comment us below in comment section..!!! (y)