How to Unlock Bootloader of YU Yureka Black – Here we come back with another new tutorial regarding Unlock Bootloader of YU Yureka Black. Recently YU Televenture Launched its latest smartphone YU Yureka Black with a locked bootloader. Here we provide full tutorial about how to Unlock Bootloader of YU Yureka Black. If you decide to flash a ROM, root your phone, or to install a custom recovery, then you need to unlock the bootloader of YU Yureka Black first. So check out below steps for Unlock Bootloader of YU Yureka Black.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your personal data including data of internal storage, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
How to unlock bootloader of YU Yureka Black
- First, enable ‘USB debugging’ and OEM Unlock’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
- Install the ADB and fastboot driver for windows or ADB and Fastboot for Mac and then restart if you already have the driver installed then skip this step.
- After installation of the driver, you can see a folder named ADB in your installation directory. Enter the folder, and you find four files including ADB and fastboot.exe.
- Now press and hold ‘shift’ key and right-click anywhere in the folder and select ‘Open command window here’.
- Now connect your device to PC and enter into the fastboot mode. To enter the fastboot mode of YU Yureka Black type the below command.
adb reboot bootloader
6. You are in a Fastboot mode now to check your connection by entering below command in command prompt. It will return your device serial number means your device properly connected. Check your driver if the above command is not responding.
7. To unlock the bootloader of YU Yureka Black, go to the command line and type below command. It will only take seconds to complete the process.
fastboot oem unlock-go
8. Above step will unlock the bootloader of Yureka Black. Now your device will reboot into bootloader mode.