How to Unlock Bootloader of OnePlus 5T – Hello Everyone, Today we talk about How To Unlock Bootloader of OnePlus 5T. Here we provide a tutorial on Unlock Bootloader of OnePlus 5T. OnePlus has launched its latest flagship smartphone OnePlus 5T With a 6.01-inch full-HD+ (1080×1920 pixels) Full Optic AMOLED. Recently we share OxygenOS 4.7.4 for OnePlus 5T where You can immediately update your OnePlus 5T to Oxygen 4.7.4 using this tutorial.
Today Here we talk about How To Unlock Bootloader of OnePlus 5T, If you have OnePlus 5T & You decide to flash a ROM then Follow our steps one by one to unlock the bootloader of OnePlus 5T. Using below steps, You can easily unlock your oneplus 5t bootloader. If you decide to flash a ROM, Root your phone, or to install a custom recovery, then you need to unlock the bootloader of OnePlus 5T first. After successfully unlock OnePlus 5T bootloader, you can root and install a custom recovery on your phone.
OnePlus 5T Comes with a 6.01-inch full-HD+ (1080×1920 pixels) Full Optic AMOLED with an 18:9 aspect ratio, 401ppi pixel density, and 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 835 SoC, clocked at up to 2.45GHz, paired with either 6GB or 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM.
OnePlus 5T Sports 16-megapixel Sony IMX398 with 1.12-micron pixels, and an aperture of f/1.7. The secondary sensor is a 20-megapixel Sony IMX376K which replaces the 20-megapixel Sony IMX350 sensor which came paired with a telephoto lens. Both have the same focal length, of 27.22mm. OnePlus 5T support 3300mAh non-removable battery and Also supports the company’s Fast Dash Charge.So check out below steps for unlocking your OnePlus 5T Bootloader.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your personal data including data of internal storage, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
How to Unlock Bootloader of OnePlus 5T
- First, enable ‘USB debugging’ and OEM Unlock’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
- Install the ADB and fastboot driver for windows or ADB and Fastboot for Mac and then restart if you already have the driver installed then skip this step.
- After installation of the driver, you can see a folder named ADB in your installation directory. Enter the folder, and you find four files including ADB and fastboot.exe.
- Now press and hold ‘shift’ key and right-click anywhere in the folder and select ‘Open command window here’.
- Now connect your device to PC and enter into the fastboot mode. To enter the fastboot mode of OnePlus 5T type the below command.
adb reboot bootloader
6. You are in a Fastboot mode now to check your connection by entering below command in command prompt. It will return your device serial number means your device properly connected. Check your driver if the above command is not responding.
7. To unlock bootloader of OnePlus 5T, go to the command line and type below command. It will only take seconds to complete the process.
fastboot oem unlock
8. Now Your devices will unlock the bootloader of OnePlus 5T. Now your device will reboot.
If You have any doubt or facing any problem related this tutorial then freely comment us below in comment section. We will help you..!! Thank You..!! 🙂