How to Root and Install TWRP recovery on Xiaomi Mi 6 – Hello Everyone, Here we provide full steps of Root and Install TWRP recovery on Xiaomi Mi 6 tutorial. if you have a xiaomi mi6 then now you can root & install TWRP recovery on Xiaomi Mi 6. You can customise anything on your device. Rooting your device allows you to remove all the restrictions applied by the manufacturer. Now You can easily root your mi6 & get more additional benefits like you can install special apps, flash custom ROMs, you can streamline your phone performance and many extra features.
By Unlock device, you can flash custom ROM, Gapps & other stuffs onto the device. So here below we provide full steps of Root and Install TWRP recovery on Xiaomi Mi 6. During Procees, you have to be very careful and proceed with great caution, anything wrongs you may get your device bricked.
- Make sure that the USB drivers for your Android device are installed on the PC.
- Follow the below Guide Exactly or else it may lead to brick your device. RootMyGalaxy.net is not responsible for any damage.
- We recommend to take complete backup and proceed.
- Maintain 50-60% battery to prevent sudden shutdown between the process.
Download Required Filesno-verity-opt-encrypt-5.1.zip for Mi 6 SuperSU for Xiaomi Mi 6 TWRP Recovery for Mi 6 ADB and Fastboot
How To Install TWRP recovery on Xiaomi Mi 6
- First Download Required files for Install TWRP recovery on Xiaomi Mi 6 from above links.
- Then Put the downloaded TWRP recovery file inside the ADB folder.
- Rename the TWRP file as TWRP.img
- Now open the command window from the ADB & Fastboot folder. by holding the shift key on the keyboard and right mouse click on an empty space and select “Open command window here” option to launch a CMD window.
- Then boot your device into bootloader mode by executing the following command in CMD
adb reboot bootloader
6. Execute the below command to flash the TWRP recovery
fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
7. To reboot your device in recovery mode, then execute the following command.
fastboot boot twrp.img
How To Root your device Using TWRP Recovery
- First Download the SuperSU zip file from above link and transfer the file to your device.
- Boot your device into TWRP recovery.
- Select “Wipe” from TWRP main menu and do a “Swipe to Factory Reset” on the bottom of the screen.
- Tap on “Install” and select the Downloaded SuperSU (zip file). Wait for installation to complete.
- After installation, clear cache & dalvik cache.
- Once done, reboot your device from the TWRP main menu