How to Root And Install TWRP Recovery On OnePlus 5T – Hello OnePlus 5T Users, Today we talk about Root And Install TWRP Recovery On OnePlus 5T. Recently We share Tutorial about Unlock Bootloader of OnePlus 5T where You can flash a ROM, Root your phone, or to install a custom recovery. OnePlus has launched its latest flagship smartphone OnePlus 5T With a 6.01-inch full-HD+ (1080×1920 pixels) Full Optic AMOLED.
Today we talk about Root And Install TWRP Recovery On OnePlus 5T. Official TWRP for OnePlus 5T is now available so you can download the official one or the modified Bluespark TWRP. So if you have oneplus 5t and you want to install TWRP And Root OnePlus 5T Then you are on right place. Check out below for more details.
OnePlus 5T Specifications
OnePlus 5T Comes with a 6.01-inch full-HD+ (1080×1920 pixels) Full Optic AMOLED with an 18:9 aspect ratio, 401ppi pixel density, and 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 835 SoC, clocked at up to 2.45GHz, paired with either 6GB or 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM.
OnePlus 5T Sports 16-megapixel Sony IMX398 with 1.12-micron pixels, and an aperture of f/1.7. The secondary sensor is a 20-megapixel Sony IMX376K which replaces the 20-megapixel Sony IMX350 sensor which came paired with a telephoto lens. Both have the same focal length, of 27.22mm. OnePlus 5T support 3300mAh non-removable battery and Also supports the company’s Fast Dash Charge.So check out below steps for Root And Install TWRP Recovery On OnePlus 5T.
Some benefits of Rooting
- You can install custom ROM and custom kernel on your device for faster and better performance.
- Block Ads in apps with the help of ad blocker.
- After you root OnePlus 5T and install TWRP on it, you can customize your device
- Increase performance and battery life by killing background process automatically.
- You can use Titanium Backup to restore all of your apps and data.
- You can uninstall bloatware (Pre-installed Apps)
- First you need to Unlock the bootloader of OnePlus 5T. (Check How to unlock Bootloader of OnePlus 5T)
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your personal data including data of internal storage, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Required Files
How to Install TWRP Recovery and Root OnePlus 5T
- First enable USB debugging from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
- Now go to installation directory open ADB folder and open the command window thereby pressing and hold the ‘shift’ key and right-clicked anywhere in that folder.
- Now connect your phone to PC and reboot the device into fastboot mode by typing
ADB REBOOT BOOTLOADER
4. You are in Fastboot mode now to check your connection by entering below command in command prompt. It will return your device serial number means your device properly connected. Check your driver if the above command is not responding.
5. Type the below command correctly in command prompt and then press enter. It starts flashing recovery on your phone.
FASTBOOT FLASH RECOVERY RECOVERY.IMG
6. With above command, you installed the custom recovery on OnePlus 5T.
7. Now reboot your device or boot into recovery mode with hardware button and follow below guide.
How To Root OnePlus 5T
- First, download the SuperSU File from above and save it on your device.
- Boot your device into TWRP Recovery mode.
- Now in the TWRP, tap “Never show this screen on boot again”, and Swipe allows modification.
- Now navigate to Install and select SuperSU file and flash it.
- Now wipe cache and Dalvik cache and reboot.
- When the Phone starts, go to SuperSU App.
If You have any doubt or facing any problem related this tutorial then freely comment us below in comment section..!! 🙂