How To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Moto G5s Plus – Hello Moto Users, we come back with new tutorial regarding Install TWRP Recovery And Root Moto G5s Plus. Here we provide a full tutorial about Install TWRP Recovery And Root Moto G5s Plus. By Using this method, you can easily root your Moto G5s Plus and also install TWRP Recovery.
Special Thanks to the XDA Member GeneticEnginer who provide the unofficial TWRP for Moto G5s Plus. Follow below steps for easily root moto G5s Plus, But before you root Moto G5s Plus, you need to unlock bootloader Of Moto G5s Plus. So check out below steps and follow step by steps for root and install TWRP Recovery of Moto G5s Plus.
- Rooting may void your phone warranty, and you won’t claim it back.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your phone data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Required Files For Moto G5s Plus
- Download TWRP Recovery for Moto G5s Plus
- Download and install Drivers for Moto G5s Plus
- Download Magisk 14.0 zip file
- Download Magisk Manager 5.3.0 apk
How To Install TWRP Recovery And Root Moto G5s Plus
Install TWRP Recovery
- First enable USB debugging from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
- Now go to installation directory open ADB folder and open the command window thereby pressing and hold the ‘shift’ key and right-clicked anywhere in that folder
- Now connect your phone to PC and reboot the device into fastboot mode by typing
adb reboot bootloader
4. You are in Fastboot mode now to check your connection by entering below command in command prompt. It will return your device serial number means your device properly connected. Check your driver if the above command is not responding.
5. Type the below command correctly in command prompt and then press enter. It starts flashing recovery on your phone.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
6. With above command, you installed the custom recovery on Moto G5s Plus.
7. Now reboot your device or boot into recovery mode with hardware button and follow below guide.
Root Moto G5s Plus
- First, download the Magisk.zip file from above and save it on your device.
- Boot your device into TWRP Recovery mode.
- Now in the TWRP, tap “Never show this screen on boot again”, and Swipe allows modification.
- Now navigate to Install and select Magisk zip file and flash it.
- Now wipe cache and Dalvik cache and reboot.
- When the Phone starts, go to Magisk Manager App.
- Done! You root Moto G5s Plus and install a custom recovery on Moto G5s Plus successfully.