How To Play YouTube Videos In Background Without Root –
Here we have coming back with a new tutorial where you can play youtube videos in the background without root. Yes, you can play videos in background WITHOUT ROOT. So check out below tutorial & play Youtube Videos in The background without Root.
About App – Awesome Pop-up Video is awesome video player, unlike others. It can play the video in a pop-up window, floating above other applications, just like on your computer, a.k.a. “Picture in Picture” mode.
Also Read – How To Install Jio TV On PC, Laptop, Window, Mac
How To Play YouTube Videos In Background Without Root
- First Download Awesome Pop-up Video App From Google Play Store. [Check Out Below Play Store Link]
- Install This App In your android smartphone.
- Open the app & it will load their recommended videos for you.
4. Now Click On Search Button & search for your preferred videos there.
5. Click On Video which you want to play in BackGround & it will load the video to play in the background.
6. Once loaded you will see a pop-up appears loading the youtube video.
Done..!! 🙂 Now You Can Play Videos In BackGround without Root..!!
★ Playlist support + special eye candy for Xposed Framework users
★ Awesome Search – easy way to find videos
★ “First row” tab. One stop hub to get the trending videos around you. Saves you a click 🙂
★ Chromecast™ support, currently available for external videos. Happy chromecasting.
★ THEMES, customize the player colors to match your phone theme. It’s Android, right?
★ Hide videos, except YouTube™ videos :\
★ Snap to edges. When the player is near screen edge, it snaps right to it. No more trying to align the player with the edges.
★ Multi Window™ ready = Maximum multitasking (only for devices that support Multi Window™)