Download OxygenOS Open Beta 27/18 for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T – Latest OxygenOS Open Beta 27/18 for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T is now Available for Download. The company released OxygenOS Open Beta 27/18 for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T. The latest update brings new UI to Do Not Disturb, optimized standby battery usage, improve system stability, and updated to October security patch. The update is an “OxygenOS Open Beta” and you will receive the OTA if you are in previous Open Beta build else you have to flash it manually via ADB Sideload. So check out below link for Download OxygenOS Open Beta 27/18 for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T.
Features of OxygenOS Open Beta 27/18
- New UI for Do Not Disturb
- We’ve made the Do not Disturb setting easier to understand
- Optimized standby battery usage
- Smart Text Selection improvements
- This option should now work as intended
- General performance improvements
- Updated OnePlus and GMS applications
- We’ve updated OnePlus Gallery, and fixed some bugs in Weather, Recorder, and File Manager
- Updated Google security patch (October 2017)
- Other bug fixes and optimizations
- Updates to language localization, fixes for extended screenshot in some applications, Bluetooth performance enhancements, camera gesture fixes, and memory optimizations.
- This method is only for the OnePlus 3/3T.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will not erase your data, but still, we advise you to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.