How to Manually Update LG V10 to Android Nougat – Now You can install Manually latest Nougat Update for LG V10. The update is currently available for South Korea version of the LG V10 (LG-F600K, F600S, and F600L) and rolling out via OTA. The LG V10 Nougat update based on latest LG UX 5.0 and Android 7.0 OS. Here below we provide Full steps for manually update LG V10 to Android Nougat. You have to download Nougat v30d for LG V10 to update LG V10 to Android 7.0 Nougat manually.
- This will work only on LG V10 (F600K, F600S, and F600L).
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- Take a complete backup of your phone for safer side and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Full Nougat Firmware for LG V10Download Latest LGUP Tool Download LG V10 Drivers Download LG V10 Drivers (Verizon) ugat KDZ File for LG V10 v30D
How to Manually Update LG V10 to Android Nougat
- Firstly Download LGUP Tool and LG V10 Stock Nougat ROM from above link & extract it.
- Install the LGUP on your device on your PC.
- Now run LGUP tool and the copy the folder “common” to C:\Program Files (x86)\LG Electronics\LGUP\model.
- Turn OFF device and boot into Download Mode by Hold Volume Up while plugging in the USB cable.
- Now open LGUP and click on Upgrade option choose the files path and locate the KDZ file and select it.
- Now click on the Start button to start the process.
- Wait until the process complete & After successful completion perform a factory reset (Optional).
- Done! You have successfully Update LG V10 to Android Nougat.
If You need any help then comment us below in comment section..!!!