How to Manually Update LG Stylo 2 V to Android Nougat – Now You can Manually Update LG Stylo 2 V to Android Nougat. The update is currently available for Verizon LG Stylo 2 V (LG-VS835) and rolling out via OTA. The LG Stylo 2 V Nougat update based on latest LG UX 5.0 and Android 7.0 OS. So now you can update your LG Stylo 2 V to Android Nougat using below steps & download link. The Update bring All android nougat features. So check out below for Android Nougat firmware link & Follow below steps.
- This will work only on Verizon LG Stylo 2 V.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- Take a complete backup of your phone for safer side and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Full Nougat Firmware for LG Stylo 2 VDownload Latest LGUP Tool Download Verizon LG Stylo 2 V Drivers - Verizon Nougat KDZ File for LG Stylo 2 VS83520b
How to Manually Update LG Stylo 2 V to Android Nougat
- Firstly Download LGUP Tool and LG V10 Stock Nougat ROM from above link & extract it.
- Install the LGUP on your device on your PC.
- Now run LGUP tool and the copy the folder “common” to C:\Program Files (x86)\LG Electronics\LGUP\model.
- Turn OFF device and boot into Download Mode by Hold Volume Up while plugging in the USB cable.
- Now open LGUP and click on Upgrade option choose the files path and locate the KDZ file and select it.
- Now click on the Start button to start the process.
- Wait until the process complete & After successful completion perform a factory reset (Optional).
- Done! You have successfully Update LG V10 to Android Nougat.