How to Manually Update LG G4 to Android Nougat – Now You can Manually Update LG G4 to Android Nougat. Here we provide download link of update files & required steps for Manually Update LG G4 to Android Nougat. The LG G4 Nougat update based on latest LG UX 5.0 and Android 7.0 OS. The latest update for LG G5 and other LG Devices were already available now Android Nougat Update for LG G4 starts rolling out. So check out below steps for Manually Update LG G4 to Android Nougat.
- This will work only on LG G4 (F500K, F500S, and F500L).
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- Take a complete backup of your phone for safer side and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Full Nougat Firmware for LG G4 –
How to Manually Update LG G4 to Android Nougat –
- First Download Required files from above links.
- Then Install the LGUP on your device on your PC.
- Now run LGUP tool and the copy the folder “common” to C:\Program Files (x86)\LG Electronics\LGUP\model.
- Turn OFF device and boot into Download Mode by Hold Volume Up while plugging in the USB cable.
- Now open LGUP and click on Upgrade option choose the file’s path and locate the KDZ file and select it.
- Now click on the Start button to start the process.
- Wait until the process complete.
- After successful completion perform a factory reset (Optional).