How to Install WhatsApp on Android Tablet Devices – WhatsApp is the most popular Messaging app on the earth. WhatsApp Messenger is a FREE messaging app available for Android and other smartphones but not available for Tablet Devices. So in this tutorial, we provide best steps to install WhatsApp on Tablet Devices. So now follow below steps & check out tutorial for install WhatsApp on Tablet Devices.
Also Check This – Best tablet under $200
How to Install WhatsApp on Android Tablet Devices
- First Go to Settings > Security > Unknown Sources & Enable Unknown Sources.
- Then Download Latest WhatsApp from Here – Download WhatsApp APK
- Now After successful download WhatsApp APK, then transfer apk file in your tablet device storage.
- Then Install WhatsApp from whatsApp APK file where you placed. Tap on it. Choose ‘Install’ to install the same.
- After successful installed app, then Enter your mobile number & verify by OTP.
- In case, if you have not received the verification code, then wait for five minutes. In five minutes, WhatsApp will show you another option of ‘Voice verification.’ Choose this option. You will receive a call to your phone number, directly from WhatsApp where you will be told the Verification code.
- Now the area to enter the verification code will be enabled for you. Type in the code you received over the call and verify successfully.
- Done..!! now you can use WhatsApp on Your Android Tablet Devices..!! 🙂
If you facing any problem related this tutorial then comment us below in comment section..!! (y)