How to Install Stock B190 Update on Huawei Mate 9 [USA] – Here we provide Latest B190 Nougat Update for Huawei Mate 9. You can download Latest B190 Nougat Update for Huawei Mate 9. The ROM packs with the latest Android 7.0 Nougat firmware which is based on the latest EMUI 5.0 OS. So check out below link for download Huawei Mate 9 B190 Nougat.
Firmware Information –
- Device – Huawei Mate 9
- Model – MHA-L29
- Android Version – 7.0
- EMUI Version – 5.0
- Firmware – B190
- Build Number – MHA-L29C567B190
- Status – Official
- Type – Full firmware image
- This Firmware file is only for Huawei Mate 9 MHA-L29. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Huawei Mate 9 B190 Nougat Update File
- Download Nougat Update for USA Mate 9 (MHA-L29) (MHA-L29C567B190)
How to Install Stock B190 Update on Huawei Mate 9
- First download the HWOTA_MHA.zip from above and extract it on your PC or your device SD Card.
- Now download all three update, data, and public files ( rename the “update_data_full_public.zip” file to update_data_public.zip and “update_full_hw_usa.zip” to update_all_hw.zip.) and copy them either in the external SDCard inside a HWOTA folder or in the PC in the C:\..\HWOTA\update folder.
- Run the update.bat file as an administrator, It will ask you if you copied the files. Press any key to continue.
- Now connect your device and Reboot into Bootloader mode using “Volume Down + Power” or just use “adb reboot bootloader” then press any key.
- Now Disconnect USB Cable and turn off your device and use “Volume Up + Power” to enter TWRP.
- Once you’re in TWRP mode, plug in the USB cable again and press the Enter key on your computer.
- If your files are saved in the HWOTA folder on the SD card, type 1 and press ENTER and if files are saved in the HWOTA/Update folder on your PC, type 2 and press ENTER.
- It’ll ask you the update type, again type 1 and press the Enter button twice.