How to Install Paranoid Android 2017 on Pixel, Nexus and OnePlus Devices – After long time, PA team has released its latest version Android 7.1.2 based Paranoid Android 2017 with new features like Color engine, On the spot controls, revamped Pie control, etc. and customization options. The new version is now available for Google Pixel, Nexus and OnePlus devices. other devices will also get the Paranoid Android 2017 in the coming days.
Paranoid Android 2017 is coming with Android 7.1.2 Based latest operating system with more new features. you can enjoy latest Android 7.1.2 on your phone using Paranoid Android 2017. Paranoid Android 2017 ROM is now available for Google Pixel, Pixel XL, OnePlus 3, OnePlus 3T, Nexus 5X, and Nexus 6P.
- unlocked bootloader
- root access
- latest version of TWRP custom recovery
Download Required Files
How to Install Paranoid Android 2017 on Pixel, Nexus and OnePlus Devices
- First Download Paranoid Android 2017 files for your device from above link
- also download Gapps from above link
- Now transfer both files on your phone storage.
- Now, boot your Nexus, Oneplus or Sony devices into TWRP Recovery mode.
- In TWRP recovery, select Wipe and wipe cache and data from the phone. Do not wipe the internal storage, as it will wipe ROM and Gapps as well.
- Now, return to main recovery menu, select Install and browse the ROM zip file and flash it.
- Before rebooting, flash Gapps zip as well, and then reboot your phone.
- Done..!!! wait untill phone will be start.