OnePlus has started roll out OxygenOS 3.2.6 update for OnePlus 3. The update improved Call quality, adaptive brightness performance, camera quality, and lots of optimization. OxygenOS 3.2.6 update is rolling out via OTA (over-the-air) and many users already getting Oxygen OS 3.2.6 for OnePlus 3. So Now You can Update Oneplus 3 to New OxygenOS manually Using below method. Here we have provide the OxygenOS 3.2.6 ROM which you can flash on your device.
OxygenOS 3.2.6 Changelogs and Features
- Optimized voice call quality of some IM applications
- Improved adaptive brightness performance
- Improved camera quality
- Fixed occasional green/yellow issue
- Optimized white balance
- Improved 1080p video recording
- Addressed some bluetooth connection problems for vehicles
- Allows third party application to modify ringtone
- Optimized battery consumption when scrolling
- Optimized touch accuracy when playing games
- Added DozeMode switch in Developer options
- Added PocketMode switch in Display settings
Download Update File For OnePlus 3
- OxygenOS 3.2.4 to OxygenOS 3.2.6 – Download Here
- OxygenOS 3.2.6 Full ROM for OnePlus 3 – Download Here
How To Install OxygenOS 3.2.6 On OnePlus 3 (Stock Non Rooted Users)
- Firstly Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
- Then Download ADB and fastboot driver for Windows Or Mac.
- Download the OxygenOS 3.2.6 for OnePlus 3 from above Link & Copy ROM to a folder where adb installed.
- Now Switch Off your phone and boot into recovery mode.
- Choose Install from ADB Sideload & Connect your phone to Laptop/PC.
- press shift+right click On Marshmallow ROM folder & click on open command here.
- Now typing the below command & Now check your connection by typing the below command
if your device is listed, Then you can do flash the ROM
8. Flash the Oxygen OS 3.2.6 on OnePlus 3 by typing below command
adb sideload File Name.zip
9. Now Wait for few minute until the process complete and then Reboot the phone.
For Rooted Users
- First Install TWRP Recovery Or If You already install then skip this step.
- Download the OxygenOS 3.2.6 zip from above Link and save it on your phone internal memory.
- Now Reboot your phone into (TWRP) Recovery Mode & Take a Nandroid backup (Recommended).
- Go to Wipe -> Advance Wipe -> Select Dalvik and Cache & Swipe to Wipe.
- Now back and click on Install Menu and Select OxygenOS 3.2.6 Rom Zip file.
- Swipe to Flash the ROM and Wipe Dalvik & Cache again.
- Now Flash root Flash SuperSU.
- Finally Done for rooted users.