How To Install Official LineageOS 14.1 on LG G6 – Now LG G6 users can download and install Official LineageOS 14.1 on LG G6. Here we provide a download link of Official LineageOS 14.1 on LG G6. Official LineageOS 14.1 is now available for LG G6. The development team has released LineageOS 14.1 for both unlocked US and European LG G6 variants.Using LineageOS, you can get more new features and customize on your device. The open-sourced LineageOS 14.1 is based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat and comes with Android Nougat features.
The New LineageOS 14.1 update brings multi-window mode, enhanced notification system, data saver mode, one-handed mode, better battery life, latest security patches and alongside LineageOS native features like night mode, Jelly browser, etc.
This LineageOS update is nightly and you will get minor bugs after flash ROM. But don’t worry Developers will be fixed it in future. So check out below steps for download and install Official LineageOS 14.1 on LG G6.
Disclaimer – FoneGyaan.com is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- This ROM is work on Nexus 6P. Don’t try this on any other device.
- The ROM is an initial Nougat build and contains bugs.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shut down in-between the process.
Download Official LineageOS 14.1 For LG G6
How To Install Official LineageOS 14.1 on LG G6
- First Unlock your device bootloader and Install TWRP Recovery.
- Download LineageOS 14.1 ROM for LG G6 and Gapps from above link.
- Reboot your device into TWRP Recovery by Press and hold “Volume down + Power” buttons until you see anything on the screen.
- Now in the TWRP main menu, Click on Wipe and swipe to factory reset on the bottom of the screen.
- Go back to the main menu in TWRP, tap on install and select the LineageOS 14.1 ROM zip file which you have saved in your device.
- After the installation process is completed, You will see Wipe cache/Dalvik option, tap on it and Swipe to wipe.
- Now, Go back to TWRP main menu and repeat the same process for install GApps.
- Reboot your device.