How to Install LineageOS 14.1 ROM on Redmi Note 4 – Hey everyone, Once again come back with a new tutorial where you can install LineageOS 14.1 ROM on Redmi Note 4. Recently Xiaomi has launched Redmi Note 4 its new latest smartphone in Redmi Series After successful Of Redmi Note 3. Redmi note 4 officially came with Android Marshmallow. No plane for update of android 7.0 nougat, But there is one LineageOS ROM already been released with Android 7.1 Nougat in form of LineageOS 14.1. So check out below steps & link to install LineageOS 14.1 ROM on Redmi Note 4.
Disclaimer – FoneGyaan.com is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- RIL (Calls, SMS, Data)
- IR Blaster
- Video Playback
- Make sure that your device is at least 50-60% charged.
- Must have root access available on the Redmi Note 4.
- TWRP recovery (preferably) or CWM recovery installed on the device.
- Make sure to take a full backup of your data.
- This ROM is meant only for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4. Do not attempt to flash it on any other devices.
Downloads LineageOS 14.1 ROM for Redmi Note 4
How to Install LineageOS 14.1 ROM on Redmi Note 4
- First Download All files from above links & Transfer them all to your phone’s SD card.
- Turn off the phone and boot into TWRP recovery. To do so, press the Volume Up and Power buttons together.
- In TWRP, Choose ‘Backup’ and create a backup of your system (recommended).
- Now, Wipe > Advanced Wipe > Select wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and Data and swipe right to confirm the action.
- Now, select Install, navigate to /sdcard and select the zip file package. Follow the on-screen notices to install the package.
- Wait for the installation to finish and finally, select Gapps file and install it.
- Reboot into the system.
If you facing any problem relative this tutorial then comments us below on comment section..!! 🙂