How to Install Lineage OS 15 ROM on Moto E 2015 – Now Moto E 2015 users can download Lineage OS 15. Recently Google has released Latest Android OS ‘Android Oreo’ for Nexus and Pixel Devices and also Google has released Android Oreo Open Source. Now developers already start working on building a ROM based on Oreo and now Lineage OS 15 ROM for Moto E 2015 is available for download. Moto E 2015 users can enjoy latest Android Oreo features through Lineage OS 15.
Lineage OS Developers already working on developing Lineage OS 15.0 for most of the smart phones. You can enjoy all Android Oreo Features in Lineage OS 15. The Lineage OS update brings same Android Oreo Features like LiveDisplay, PIP, Privacy Guard, Protected App, Profiles and so on. Lineage OS 15 for Moto E 2015 is an initial Oreo build which is just booted on the device but definitely not stable enough to use as a daily driver at this stage. But soon it will be fixed by developers. So Stay With Us for more update. Check out below steps for download and install Lineage OS 15 on Moto E 2015.
Disclaimer – FoneGyaan.com is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- This ROM is work on Moto E 2015. Don’t try this on any other device.
- The ROM is an initial Oreo build and contains bugs.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shut down in-between the process.
Download Lineage OS 15 ROM for Moto E 2015
How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Moto E 2015
- First Download All files from above links & Transfer them all to your phone’s SD card.
- Turn off the phone and boot into TWRP recovery. To do so, press the Volume Up and Power buttons together.
- In TWRP, Choose ‘Backup’ and create a backup of your system (recommended).
- Now, Wipe > Advanced Wipe > Select wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and Data and swipe right to confirm the action.
- Now, select Install, navigate to /sd card and select the zip file package. Follow the on-screen notices to install the package.
- Wait for the installation to finish and finally, select Gapps file and install it.
- Reboot into the system.
If you facing any problem relative this tutorial then comments us below on comment section..!! 🙂