How To Install Lineage OS 14.1 on OnePlus 5 – Here we come back with new tutorial about install Lineage OS 14.1 on OnePlus 5. Here we share a link to Download and Install Lineage OS 14.1 on OnePlus 5. The ROM is an unofficial build and can be used as a daily driver. Official Lineage OS builds are already rolling out to many supported devices and now the first unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 ROM for OnePlus 5 is available for download. Special Thanks to koenkk who provide Lineage OS 14.1 or CM 14.1 for OnePlus 5. The LineageOS 14.1 for OnePlus 5 brings Nougat features and some LOS features like such LiveDisplay, Privacy Guard, Protected App, Profiles and so on. check out below links for download & install Lineage OS 14.1 on OnePlus 5.
- This ROM is work on OnePlus 5 only. Don’t try this on any other device.
- The ROM is an initial nougat alpha build and contains bugs.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Lineage OS 14.1 ROM for OnePlus 5 –
How To Install Lineage OS 14.1 on OnePlus 5 –
- First Download Both files from above links & transfer both files into device storage.
- Turn off the phone and boot into TWRP recovery. To do so, press the Volume Up and Power buttons together.
- In TWRP, Choose ‘Backup’ and create a backup of your system (recommended).
- Now, Wipe > Advanced Wipe > Select wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and Data and swipe right to confirm the action.
- Now, select Install, navigate to /sdcard and select the zip file package. Follow the on-screen notices to install the package.
- Wait for the process to complete.
- Reboot into the system.