How To Install Google Play Store On Nokia 6 – Here we come back with new tutorial where you can install Google Play Store On Nokia 6. Recently Nokia has launched its latest new first android smartphone but it doesn’t come with Play services and you won’t see any Play Store app in it. For those who update their phone to 31A version can manually install Google Play Store on Nokia 6 TA-1000. To Install Google Play Services On Nokia 6, first you need to update your phone to latest version after that Download Google Play services and Play Store from below link. check out below links for download google play store.
Download Google Play Services and Play Store for Nokia 6 –
How To Install Google Play Services On Nokia 6 –
- First update your phone with software version 00CN_3_31A.
- Now Download Google Play store from above link and install it on your device.
- If you see warning message ‘this type of file can harm your device.’ just ignore it and tap OK.
- You only need to install Play Store on Nokia 6 but if that won’t work then install Play service apk separately.
- After successful installation, you can see Play store on your device, log in using your Google Account and enjoy.