How To Install B386 Nougat Update On Honor 8 [Europe] – We have come back with new tutorial where Honor 8 users can install B386 Nougat Update. Here we provide the Official Honor 8 B386 Nougat Update for the Europen variant. The ROM packs with the latest Android 7.0 Nougat firmware which is based on the latest EMUI 5.0 OS. So now follow below step & download below links for Install B386 Nougat Update On Honor 8.
- Device – Honor 8
- Model – FRD-L09/FRD-L14
- Android Version – 7.0
- EMUI Version – 5.0
- Firmware – B386
- Build Number – FRD-LxxC432B386
- Region – Europe
- Status – Official
- Type – Full firmware image
- This Firmware file is only for Honor 8. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Your device must be on stock firmware and stock recovery.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Honor 8 B386 Nougat Update Files
- Download Nougat Update for FRD-L19 Honor 8 (Europe) (FRD-L19C432B386)
- Download Nougat Update for FRD-L09 Honor 8 (Europe) (FRD-L09C432B386)
How To Install B386 Nougat Update On Honor 8
- First Download Honor 8 B386 Nougat ROM from above and save it on your device.
- Now Boot your device into TWRP Recovery mode.
- In TWRP first flash the update.zip file and once done without rebooting your device move to the next step.
- Now flash the second firmware file (update_full_FRD-Lxx_hw_eu.zip).
- wait until the process finish.
- Done! Reboot your device and enjoy.