How to Install B133 Nougat Firmware on Huawei P10 – Here we provide latest B133 Update on Huawei P10. The ROM packs with the latest Android 7.0 Nougat firmware which is based on the latest EMUI 5.1 OS. You can download B133 Nougat Firmware for Huawei P10. check out below links & Download Android Nougat firmware for Huawei P10.
Firmware Information –
- Device – Huawei P10
- Model – VTR-L29
- Android Version – 7.0
- EMUI Version – 5.1
- Firmware – B133
- Build Number – VTR-L29CxxB133
- Region – Middle-East/Asia
- Status – Official
- Type – Full firmware image
- This Firmware file is only for Huawei P10 VTR-L29/VTR-L09. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Huawei P10 B133 Nougat Update
- Download Nougat Update for Middle-East Huawei P10 (VTR-L09) (VTR-L09C185B133) –
2. Download Nougat Update for Europe Huawei P10 (VTR-L09) (VTR-L09C432B133)
3. Download Nougat Update for Middle-East Huawei P10 (VTR-L29) (VTR-L29C185B133)
4. Download Nougat Update for Asia Huawei P10 (VTR-L29) (VTR-L29C636B133)
How to Install B133 Nougat Firmware on Huawei P10
- First download the HWOTA_MHA.zip from above and extract it on your PC or your device SD Card.
- Now download all three update, data, and public files ( rename the “update_data_full_public.zip” file to update_data_public.zip and “update_full_hw_usa.zip” to update_all_hw.zip.) and copy them either in the external SDCard inside a HWOTA folder or in the PC in the C:\..\HWOTA\update folder.
- Run the update.bat file as an administrator, It will ask you if you copied the files. Press any key to continue.
- Now connect your device and Reboot into Bootloader mode using “Volume Down + Power” or just use “adb reboot bootloader” then press any key.
- Now Disconnect USB Cable and turn off your device and use “Volume Up + Power” to enter TWRP.
- Once you’re in TWRP mode, plug in the USB cable again and press the Enter key on your computer.
- If your files are saved in the HWOTA folder on the SD card, type 1 and press ENTER and if files are saved in the HWOTA/Update folder on your PC, type 2 and press ENTER.
- It’ll ask you the update type, again type 1 and press the Enter button twice.