How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo Update on Google Pixel – Google has released Android 8.0 Oreo for Nexus, Pixel Devices. Android 8.0 Oreo is coming with some amazing new features and optimizations. After successfully install Android 8.0 Oreo On Google Pixel, You can get All Android 8.0 Oreo Feature on your Google Pixel device. once you flash this new image on your phone, your Google Pixel will be wiped clean. all your data and settings will be wiped. Also take complete full BackUp of your device before install Android 8.0 Oreo.
Android 8.0 Oreo is now available for the Nexus 5X, Pixel XL, Nexus 5X, Nexus 5X and Pixel C phones and tablet. The Update brings several new features like Notification dots, Picture-in-picture mode, Username / password autofill for apps, New Settings screen, Android Instant Apps and many more.
Disclaimer – FoneGyaan.com is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
Here we provide full tutorial on How to install Android 8.0 Oreo on Google Pixel. So check out below detailed step-by-step instructions guide on how to install the official Android 8.0 Oreo on Google Pixel using the factory image provided by Google.
- This tutorial is only for Nexus 5X.
- Your phone can be on any previous Android version or even on a custom ROM. It doesn’t matter at all. This tutorial will still work for installing Android 8.0 Oreo.
- Before start processing Enable USB Debugging mode on your phone.
- Go to Settings > Developer Options and enable ‘OEM Unlocking’.
Download Required Files
How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Google Pixel
- Download Android 8.0 Oreo Factory Image for Google Pixel from above link.
- Connect your Google Pixel to your computer using the USB cable.
- Then Download ADB / Fastboot – Android SDK Platform Tools separate package and install on your computer. Check out below links.
4. Now Switch Off Your Device & Get into the Fastboot/Bootloader Mode on your phone.
5. Now Switch On your device by pressing and holding the Volume Up + Volume Down + Power buttons till you see the Fastboot menu and START on top.
6. Now extract the downloaded file anywhere in your computer.
7. Go to the folder and then copy/paste all the files to your Fastboot directory.
8. From the factory image files in your Fastboot directory, do the following depending which OS you are on:
- On Windows: Run the file “flash-all.bat”.
- On Mac: Run the file “flash-all.sh” using Terminal.
- On Linux: Run the file “flash-all.sh”.
9. Done..!! wait until the process is completed. After the installation completes, the phone will boot now and it might take about 5 minutes to boot on your first time.
If you facing any problem related this tutorial then comment us below in comment section..!! 🙂