How To Install Android 8.0 Oreo Update Firmware On Honor 8 Pro
Hello guys, Today we come back with the new tutorial about Install Android 8.0 Oreo Update Firmware On Honor 8 Pro. If you have own Honor 8 Pro and You want the taste of latest Android 8.0 Oreo Update then you are On right place. Here We share full details tutorial about Install Android 8.0 Oreo Update Firmware On Honor 8 Pro. Honor 8 pro oreo update is rolling out in India with latest Emotion UI 8.0 and Android 8.0 Oreo OS. Recently We share the tutorial about Download B181 Nougat Firmware Update For Honor 9.
The update Featuring enhanced performance and security and upgrade your system from DUK-L09C675B150CUSTC675D003 to DUK-L09 126.96.36.1995(C675CUSTC675D2). The latest EMUI 8.0 brings all Android Oreo Features along with floating Navigation dock, home screen shortcuts, Faster AI-based optimizations deliver greater stability, fluidity, and speed, enhanced protection, and lots of new features and settings. Honor 8 Pro Android 8.0 Oreo firmware update is available for the DUK-L09 variant for Indian Users. EMUI 8.0 Oreo update for Honor 8 Pro comes with a build number DUK-L09 188.8.131.525 (C675CUSTC675D2). Check out below for more details about this tutorial. We share other details regarding this tutorial below.
Honor 8 Pro Specifications
Honor 8 Pro comes with 5.7-inch capacitive touchscreen 2K display with 2560×1440 pixels resolution and 515 Screen PPI. The smartphone has a 6 GB RAM, 128GB internal memory and dual Nano SIM dual-standby (4G+4G) with Micro SD card hybrid support. It sports a 12MP+12MP primary dual camera and 8 MP front-facing camera. The smartphone runs On Android 7.0 Nougat OS with EMUI 5.1 & Kirin 960 octa-core processor.
- Device – Honor 8 Pro
- Model – DUK-L09
- Android Version – 8.0
- EMUI Version – 8.0
- Firmware – B305
- Build Number – DUK-L09 184.108.40.2065 (C675CUSTC675D2)
- Region – India
- Status – Official
- Type – Full firmware image
- This Firmware file is only for Honor 8 Pro DUK-L09. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Below method is not tested so do it at your own risk.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Honor 8 Pro Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware
- Download 220.127.116.115 Oreo Update for Honor 8 Pro DUK-L09C675B305
- Download Recovery files
Note – Do not change the name of any of the downloaded files
How To Install Android 8.0 Oreo Update Firmware On Honor 8 Pro (18.104.22.1685)(India)
- First Download Honor 8 Pro Android Oreo Firmware from above link and and save it on your device.
- Then Boot your device into recovery mode.
- In TWRP first flash the update.zip file and once done without rebooting your device moves to the next step.
- Now flash the update_full_DUK-L09I_hw_in.zip and update_data_full_public.zip files.
- wait until the process finishes.
- Done…!!! Reboot your device and Enjoy..!!
If You have any problem related this tutorial then freely comment us below in comment section..!!! 🙂