Android 8.0 Oreo is rolling out for Moto X4. Recently Mi A1 Oreo Update is rolling out. Good news for Moto X4 Users those who are waiting for Android 8.0 oreo Update. Now You can download and install Android 8.0 Oreo on Moto X4. Latest Android 8.0 Oreo for Moto X4 is now Available to download. Moto X4 Oreo update is rolling out with a build number OPW27.57-40. If You want to install Android 8.0 Oreo On Moto X4 Then check out below tutorials.
The latest Moto X4 Oreo update brings all Android Oreo Features along with floating Navigation dock, home screen shortcuts, PIP mode, and lots of new features and settings. Here we share Android Oreo download link to install Android Oreo On Moto x4. Moto X4 Android 8.0 Oreo firmware update is available for all variants. The Oreo Update for Moto X4 Comes with a build number OPW27.57-40.
Moto India launched Moto X4 Android One smartphone in India with great specifications. It comes with 4 GB RAM | 64 GB ROM | Expandable Up to 2 TB. It sports with 12MP + 8MP Dual Rear Camera | 16MP Front Camera. The smartphone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 630 Processor and support 3000 mAh Battery.
Disclaimer – FoneGyaan.com is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur on your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
Download Moto X4 Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware
- This Firmware file is only for Moto X4. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Below method is not tested so do it at your own risk.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the
Download Required Files For Moto X4
- Download ADB and fastboot driver for windows
- Download and install Drivers for Moto X4
- Download Moto X4 Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware (PAYTON_OPW27.57-40)
How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo On Moto X4
- First Download Moto driver and adb and fastboot from above and install it on your PC.
- Now Download the correct firmware for your device from above and extract it to the ADB installation directory.
- Now go to adb and fastboot installation directory and open the command window there by pressing and hold the ‘shift’ key and right-click anywhere in that folder.
- Now Reboot your phone into Bootloader mode by turn it off and press and hold ‘Power + Volume Down‘.
- Now issue the below commands one by one. (If you are using mfastboot then type ‘mfastboot‘ instead of ‘fastboot‘)
mfastboot flash partition gpt.bin mfastboot flash bootloader bootloader.img mfastboot reboot-bootloader mfastboot flash modem NON-HLOS.bin mfastboot flash fsg fsg.mbn mfastboot erase modemst1 mfastboot erase modemst2 mfastboot flash bluetooth BTFM.bin mfastboot flash dsp dspso.bin mfastboot flash logo logo.bin mfastboot flash boot boot.img mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.0 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.1 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.2 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.3 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.4 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.5 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.6 mfastboot flash system system.img_sparsechunk.7 mfastboot flash system_b system_other.img mfastboot flash oem oem.img mfastboot erase carrier mfastboot erase userdata mfastboot erase ddr fastboot reboot
7. Done..!!! If You have any doubt or facing any problem then freely comment us below in comment section..!!