How To Install Android 8.0 Oreo And Lineage OS 15 ROM on Moto Z Play. Here we provide a download link of Lineage OS 15 ROM for Moto Z Play. Now Moto Z Play users can download Lineage OS 15. Recently Google has released Latest Android OS ‘Android Oreo’ for Nexus and Pixel Devices and also Google has released Android Oreo Open Source. Now developers already start working on building a ROM based on Oreo and now Lineage OS 15 ROM for Moto Z Play is available for download. Moto Z Play users can enjoy latest Android Oreo features through Lineage OS 15.
Lineage OS Developers already working on developing Lineage OS 15.0 for most of the smartphones. You can enjoy all Android Oreo Features in Lineage OS 15. The Lineage OS update brings same Android Oreo Features like LiveDisplay, PIP, Privacy Guard, Protected App, Profiles and so on. Lineage OS 15 for Moto Z Play is an initial Oreo build which is just booted on the device but definitely not stable enough to use as a daily driver at this stage. But soon it will be fixed by developers. So Stay With Us for more update. Check out below steps for download and install Lineage OS 15 on Moto Z Play.
Disclaimer – FoneGyaan.com is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- This ROM is work on Moto Z Play. Don’t try this on any other device.
- The ROM is an initial Oreo build and contains bugs.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Lineage OS 15 ROM for Moto Z Play
- Download LineageOS 15 ROM for Moto Z Play
- Download AOSP 8.0 XPerience ROM for Moto Z Play
- Android 8.0 Oreo Gapps For Moto Z Play
How To Install Android 8.0 Oreo And Lineage OS 15 ROM on Moto Z Play
- First Unlock your device bootloader and Install TWRP Recovery.
- Download Android 8.0 Oreo (AOSP) ROM for Moto Z Play and Gapps from above link.
- Reboot your device into TWRP Recovery by Press and hold “Volume down + Power” buttons until you see anything on the screen.
- Now in the TWRP main menu, Click on Wipe and swipe to factory reset on the bottom of the screen.
- Go back to the main menu in TWRP, tap on install and select the Android 8.0 Oreo (AOSP) zip file which you have saved in your device.
- After the installation process is completed, You will see Wipe cache/Dalvik option, tap on it and Swipe to wipe.
- Now, Go back to TWRP main menu and repeat the same process for install GApps.
- Reboot your device.