How To Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Huawei P10 – Hello Everyone, Here we share the download link to Android 8.0 Oreo on Huawei P10. Now Huawei P10 Users can download and install Android 8.0 Oreo on Huawei P10. Latest Android 8.0 Oreo Update is Available for Huawei P10. The Huawei P10 B311 Oreo Update is rolling out via OTA which is based on the latest Emotion UI 8.0 and Android 8.0 Oreo OS. If you have Huawei P10 and You want to install Android 8.0 Oreo on Huawei P10 manually then Here we provide the full tutorial about Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Huawei P10.
The latest EMUI 8.0 brings all Android Oreo Features along with floating Navigation dock, home screen shortcuts, Faster AI-based optimizations deliver greater stability, fluidity, and speed, enhanced protection, and lots of new features and settings. So Follow steps for full guide Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Huawei P10.
Huawei P10 Android 8.0 oreo Update is now available for both VTR-L29 and VTR-L09 variants and Update is rolling out via OTA and available for European users. EMUI 8.0 update for Huawei P10 comes with a build number VTR-L29 184.108.40.2061 (C900). Follow steps & Check out below link for install Android 8.0 Oreo on Huawei P10.
- Device – Huawei P10
- Model – VTR-L29/VTR-L09
- Android Version – 8.0
- EMUI Version – 8.0
- Firmware – B311
- Build Number – VTR-L29 220.127.116.111 (C900)
- Region – Europe
- Status – Official
- Type – Full firmware image
- This Firmware file is only for Huawei P10 VTR-L29/VTR-L09. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Below method is not tested so do it at your own risk.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Huawei P10 Android 8.0 Oreo Firmware
- Download 18.104.22.1681 Oreo Update for Huawei P10 Huawei P10 Huawei P10 VTR-L29 22.214.171.1241 (C900log)(Europe)
- Download 126.96.36.1991 Oreo Update for Huawei P10 VTR-L09 188.8.131.521 (C900log)
How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo On Huawei P10 (184.108.40.2061)
- Download and Install the Firmware Finder app.
- Open the app and click on three (3) bars on the top left side of the app and choose Settings
- Now activate the option ‘Use proxy for install‘ and install the addon when it asks for it.
- Return to the main screen of the app and search for the latest firmware available [VTR-L09/VTR-L29 220.127.116.111 (C900log)].
- Press on your firmware and choose ‘get an update through proxy‘
- Go to phone settings -> wifi -> long press your wifi network -> modify -> show advanced options -> proxy settings -> manual -> set the name as localhost and port as 8080 and save it.
- Go to phone settings -> updater -> check for new update.
- A new update should appear which you have chosen earlier in Firmware Finder app.
- Once the download has started and reached 5%, checks for any errors. If everything works and is error free then you can pause the download.
- Now go back to wifi settings and remove the proxy and save it.
- Now Resume the update download.
- When the download is finished the phone will verify the package and install it.
If You have any doubt or facing any problem related this tutorial then freely comment us below in comment section..!! 🙂