How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo AOSP ROM on OnePlus 5 – Now OnePlus 5 Users can download and install Android 8.0 Oreo AOSP ROM. Here we provide a download link of Android 8.0 Oreo ROM For OnePlus 5. Recently Google has released Android 8.0 Oreo for Nexus, Pixel Devices. Android 8.0 Oreo is coming with some amazing new features and optimizations. After successfully install Android 8.0 Oreo AOSP ROM On OnePlus 5, You can get All Android 8.0 Oreo Feature on your OnePlus 5 device.
Android 8.0 Oreo is now available for the Nexus 5X, Pixel XL, Nexus 5X, Nexus 5X and Pixel C phones and tablet. The Update brings several new features like Notification dots, Picture-in-picture mode, Username/password autofill for apps, New Settings screen, Android Instant Apps and much more.
Special Thanks to XDA Senior Member updateing for Android 8.0 Oreo AOSP ROM on OnePlus 5. After Successful install Android 8.0 Oreo AOSP ROM on your OnePlus 5, you will get all taste of Android Oreo. So check out below steps and link to download and install Android 8.0 Oreo AOSP ROM on OnePlus 5.
Disclaimer – FoneGyaan.com is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- BT stuff
- Permissive SELinux
- This ROM is work on OnePlus 5. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Your device should be running on OxygenOS 4.5.10
- The ROM is an initial Oreo build and contains bugs.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shut down in-between the process.
Download Android 8.0 Oreo AOSP ROM for OnePlus 5
How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo on OnePlus 5
- First Unlock your device bootloader and Install TWRP Recovery.
- Download Android 8.0 Oreo (AOSP) ROM for OnePlus 5 and Gapps from above link.
- Reboot your device into TWRP Recovery by Press and hold “Volume down + Power” buttons until you see anything on the screen.
- Now in the TWRP main menu, Click on Wipe and swipe to factory reset on the bottom of the screen.
- Go back to the main menu in TWRP, tap on install and select the Android 8.0 Oreo (AOSP) zip file which you have saved in your device.
- After the installation process is completed, You will see Wipe cache/Dalvik option, tap on it and Swipe to wipe.
- Now, Go back to TWRP main menu and repeat the same process for install GApps.
- Reboot your device.
If you have any issue regarding this tutorial then comment us below in comment section..!! 🙂