How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo AOSP ROM on Mi Max – Again come back with a new tutorial about Install Android 8.0 Oreo AOSP ROM on Mi Max. Recently Google has released Android 8.0 Oreo for Nexus, Pixel Devices. Android 8.0 Oreo is coming with some amazing new features and optimizations. After successfully install Android 8.0 Oreo AOSP ROM On Mi Max, You can get All Android 8.0 Oreo Feature on your Mi Max device.
Android 8.0 Oreo is now available for the Nexus 5X, Pixel XL, Nexus 5X, Nexus 5X and Pixel C phones and tablet. The Update brings several new features like Notification dots, Picture-in-picture mode, Username/password autofill for apps, New Settings screen, Android Instant Apps and much more.
Special Thanks to XDA Senior Member yshalsager for Android 8.0 Oreo AOSP ROM on Mi Max. After Successful install Android 8.0 Oreo AOSP ROM on your Mi Max, you will get all taste of Android Oreo. So check out below steps and link to download and install Android 8.0 Oreo AOSP ROM on Mi Max.
Disclaimer – FoneGyaan.com is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
What’s Not Working
- Sometimes random reboots
- This ROM is work on Mi Max Hydrogen (it may works on Helium also). Don’t try this on any other device.
- The ROM is an initial Oreo build and contains bugs.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shut down in-between the process.
Download AOSP 8.0 Oreo ROM for Mi MaxDownload Android 8.0 AOSP ROM for Mi Max Android 8.0 Oreo Gapps SuperSu for Mi Max
How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo AOSP ROM on Mi Max
- First Unlock your device bootloader and Install TWRP Recovery.
- Download Android 8.0 Oreo (AOSP) ROM for Mi Max and Gapps from above link.
- Reboot your device into TWRP Recovery by Press and hold “Volume down + Power” buttons until you see anything on the screen.
- Now in the TWRP main menu, Click on Wipe and swipe to factory reset on the bottom of the screen.
- Go back to the main menu in TWRP, tap on install and select the Android 8.0 Oreo (AOSP) zip file which you have saved in your device.
- After the installation process is completed, You will see Wipe cache/Dalvik option, tap on it and Swipe to wipe.
- Now, Go back to TWRP main menu and repeat the same process for install GApps.
- Reboot your device.