How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo AOSP ROM on Honor 8 – Hello Honor 8 Users, Here we share a tutorial about Install Android 8.0 Oreo AOSP ROM on Honor 8. If you have Honor 8 smartphone and You want latest Android 8.0 Oreo update on your device then You are in right place. Recently We share Android 8.1 Oreo AOSP ROM On Moto G4 Plus.
Good News for Honor 8 Users, Now You can download and install Install Android 8.0 Oreo AOSP ROM on Honor 8. Recently Google released Android latest version Android 8.0 Oreo For their Pixel and Nexus smartphones. Now Honor 8 users can install Android 8.0 Oreo AOSP ROM On their Honor 8. If You have Honor 8 smartphone and You want Android 8.0 Oreo On Your smartphone then You are in Right place. Here we share Full details about How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo AOSP ROM on Honor 8.
Android 8.0 Oreo is now available for the Nexus 5X, Pixel XL, Nexus 5X, Nexus 5X and Pixel C phones and tablet. The Update brings several new features like Notification dots, Picture-in-picture mode, Username/password autofill for apps, New Settings screen, Android Instant Apps and much more.
Special Thanks to XDA Recognized Developer XePeleato for Android 8.0 Oreo AOSP ROM on Honor 8. After Successful install Android 8.0 Oreo AOSP ROM on your Honor 8, you will get all taste of Android Oreo. So check out below steps and link to download and install Android 8.0 Oreo AOSP ROM on Honor 8.
Disclaimer – FoneGyaan.com is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- Camera (both of them)
- Low radio signal
- This ROM is work on Honor 8. Don’t try this on any other device.
- The ROM is an initial Oreo build and contains bugs.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Android 8.0 Oreo AOSP ROM For Honor 8Download AOSP 8.0 Oreo for Honor 8 Android 8.0 Oreo Gapps For Honor 8
How to Install Android 8.0 Oreo on Honor 8
- First Unlock your device bootloader and Install TWRP Recovery.
- Download Android 8.0 Oreo (AOSP) ROM for Honor 8 and Gapps from above link.
- Reboot your device into TWRP Recovery by Press and hold “Volume down + Power” buttons until you see anything on the screen.
- Now in the TWRP main menu, Click on Wipe and swipe to factory reset on the bottom of the screen.
- Go back to the main menu in TWRP, tap on install and select the Android 8.0 Oreo (AOSP) zip file which you have saved in your device.
- After the installation process is completed, You will see Wipe cache/Dalvik option, tap on it and Swipe to wipe.
- Now, Go back to TWRP main menu and repeat the same process for install GApps.
- Reboot your device.
If You have any problem or doubt regarding this tutorial then freely comment us below in comment section..!! 🙂