How To Install Android 7.0 Nougat For Honor 6X Manually – Latest EMUI 5.0 Nougat update for Honor 6X is now available & You can download from below link. The beta build of the official Android 7.0 Nougat for Honor 6X can be installed manually, by simply following the instructions below. The update brings new features and improvements, including Multi-window, Doze, Improved Notifications, Vulkan API, Seamless update and many more. The Update is about 1.6 GB in Size. So check out below Tutorial & Install Android 7.0 Nougat For Honor 6X Manually.
Disclaimer – We Are not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- Device – Honor 6X
- Model – BLN-L21
- Android Version – 7.0 Nougat
- EMUI Version – 5.0
- Firmware – B342
- Build Number – BLN-L21C432B342
- Region – Europe
- Status – Official (Beta)
- Type – OTA firmware image
- Size – 1.6 GB
- This firmware works just for the Honor 6X (BLN-L21), so don’t try installing it on another device.
- The updating process may erase the data on your phone, so our recommendation is to take a full backup of the phone, for the safer side.
- Check your battery level before starting and make sure it’s around 50-60%, otherwise you risk experiencing an accidental shutdown, in-between process.
- Please follow the steps correctly, in order to avoid bricking your device.
Download Honor 6X B342 Nougat Update
How To Install Android 7.0 Nougat For Honor 6X Manually (For Rooted users)
- You need to unlock your phone’s bootloader and install a custom recovery. If you’ve already done this, you can skip this step.
- Download the Android Nougat for Honor 6X update, and save it on your device.
- Unroot your device, from SuperSU settings.
- Boot your device into Recovery Mode.
- While in Recovery Mode, flash the update.zip file, downloaded earlier, with a size of 1.6 GB. If you get an error, just ignore it and, without rebooting, proceed to the next step.
- Flash the second firmware file, with a size of 833 MB.
- Wait for about 10 minutes, until the process is finished.
- Reboot your device.
For Non-Rooted Users – Not Tested
Method – 1
- Download the Nougat full Version for Honor 6X, using the link above, and extract it.
- Create a dload folder on your microSD card and put the update.app file you just extracted over there.
- Dial *#*#2846579#*#* and open the hidden menu.
- Select Software Upgrade and begin the SDCard Upgrade.
- Select the update and run it.
- Wait for 10 minutes, in order for the installation to be completed.
- Reboot your device.
Method – 2
- Download update_data_full_hw_eu.zip for Honor 6X, and extract it.
- Copy the full data, including the update.app file, in the dload folder.
- Dial *#*#2846579#*#*, in order to access the hidden menu.
- Select Software Upgrade and start the SDCard Upgrade.
- Select and Run the update.
- Wait until the installation is completed. It shouldn’t take more than 10 minutes.
- Reboot the phone.
If You facing any problem related this tutorial Then Comment Us below In Comment Section..!! 🙂