How to Manually Update Galaxy A9 Pro to Android 7.0 Nougat – Recently Samsung has started rolling out Android Nougat update for Galaxy A9 Pro. Here we provide a download link of Android Nougat file where you can easily update your Galaxy A9 Pro to Android Nougat. The update can be flashed via the latest version of ODIN and weighs around 2GB. The latest Android nougat is available for many devices and now Galaxy A9 Pro is also the part of that list. The New update comes with Nougat feature, new UX, and various improvements.Galaxy A9 Pro users can easily download Android Nougat file from below link and flash it manually. Here below we provide steps by steps for install Android Nougat update on Galaxy A9 Pro.
Download Android Nougat Firmware for Galaxy A9 Pro
- The update is only for Galaxy A9 Pro SM-A910F variants only.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- Take a complete backup of your phone for safer side and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
How to Manually Update Galaxy A9 Pro to Android 7.0 Nougat
- Firstly enable ‘USB debugging’ and ‘OEM Unlock’ option from developer option.
- Now Download Android Nougat Firmware From Above link.
- Also, Download Odin tool from above link & extract the zip file.
- Then Run the Odin_v3.10.7.exe file on your PC.
- Now Connect Your device with PC using data cable and reboot into the Download/Odin mode.
- To enter into download mode turn off your phone and press and hold the ‘Home + Volume Down + Power’ buttons together until you see the download mode screen.
- Now press Volume Up button to enter into download mode. Now you see an ID: COM port turned blue means your device has recognized by Odin.
- Now flash stock firmware, stock/custom recovery or any .md5/.tar file. To flash .tar/.md5 files click on AP (PDA) and select the file.
- Make sure that only these two options are tick “Auto Reboot” and “F.Reset Time“
- Now click ‘Start‘ button and it will start flashing the file. Wait until you see ‘Pass‘ in green Color on Odin screen.
- Done..!!! Successfully manually Update Galaxy A9 Pro to Android 7.0 Nougat..!! 🙂