How to Fix Red Tint Display Issue On Samsung Galaxy S8 – Recently, Samsung has released its latest two new flagship phone Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 plus. Samsung Galaxy S8 users have found red tint display issue on their galaxy s8 device. After lots of complaints, Samsung spokesman has said that it isn’t a hardware issue but a simple color calibration problem. Samsung has released a new firmware G950NKSU1AQDG and G955NKSU1AQDG to fix Galaxy S8 red tint display issue and now you can download latest Samsung galaxy s8 firmware.
In the latest firmware, you can find new options in the display settings to fine tune the color balance on your Galaxy S8/S8 Plus. In the Settings, you’ll find an additional setting under the Adaptive Display Screen Mode where you’ll see the “Full-Screen Color Balance” setting.
Samsung Galaxy S8 Red Tint Display Issue fix is released to the Korean and European variants of the Galaxy S8/S8 Plus smartphones. We will update the list once the latest firmware is available to other S8 variants.
How to Fix Red Tint Display Issue On Samsung Galaxy S8
- First, you need to be on the latest G950NKSU1AQDG or G955NKSU1AQDG firmware (or above) to access the advanced display options.
- Now, navigate to the device Settings » Display » Screen Mode. Here you can choose between Adaptive display, AMOLED cinema, AMOLED photo and Basic as per your choice.
- From the Colour Balance menu, you can manually adjust the RGB values to your choice.
- In the latest update, you’ll find the Full-Screen Color Balance and Edge Screen Color Balance under Adaptive Display mode.
- You have to use these options to adjust the color balance on your device until the red tint is gone.
- Use This Tip: Use a white background to check if the Red tint is completely gone.
If you have any query then comment us below in comment section..!!