How to Downgrade MediaPad M3 from Nougat to Marshmallow – Here we come back with new tutorial where MediaPad M3 Users can Downgrade from Nougat to Marshmallow. Recently MediaPad M3 receive Android Nougat update in some region & update was stable but many users face the issue. So you can easily revert your MediaPad M3 back to a lower version from Android Nougat to Android Marshmallow. It is an officially way to downgrade MediaPad M3 to Marshmallow from Android Nougat and process is very simple. For this tutorial, you can check out below steps & link.
- MediaPad M3 Nougat Rollback Package is available for European BTV-W09/BTV-DL09 models only.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your phone data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the unexpected shutdown in-between the process.
Rollback Details –
- Device – MediaPad M3
- Model – BTV-W09/BTV-DL09
- Android Rollback Version – 7.0 Nougat -> v6.0 Marshmallow
- EMUI Rollback Version – 5.0 -> 4.1
- Rollback Build: BTV-W09C900B300/BTV-DL09C900B300
- Region – Europe
- Status – Official
- Type – Rollback firmware Package
Requirement to downgrade MediaPad M3 to Marshmallow
Download MediaPad M3 Nougat Rollback package
- MediaPad M3 Rollback Package For BTV-W09 C100 (EU)
- MediaPad M3 Rollback Package For BTV-DL09 C100 (EU)
Download MediaPad M3 full OTA Software File
How to Downgrade Honor 8 from Nougat to Marshmallow
- Firstly Download Android Nougat Rollback Package for MediaPad M3 from above and extract it.
- Now create a folder dload in the root of your SD card and place the update.app file in that folder.
- Now turn off your device & press “Volume Up + Volume Down and Power Button” together. The update process will start automatically.
- Now wait for some time to complete the process.
- Then download the full Marshmallow firmware from above and extract it.
- Now move the update.app file in SD card folder (Replace the rollback update.app file)
- Then again press “Volume Up + Volume Down and Power Button” together to Downgrade MediaPad M3 from Android Nougat to Android Marshmallow.