Guide To Add Recycle Bin on Android Phone – Dumpster is the leading free Android recycle bin, for users prone to accidentally deleting device files and images. Once the recovery app has been downloaded, users can effortlessly undelete and restore device data.
Undelete your photos
We’ve all been there. That moment when you realize you’ve deleted something important from your device, and there’s no way to get it back. Only now there is! Dumpster is a free android recovery app that saves all deleted files, images, videos and more, so that you can restore them later on.
Instantly recover lost files
Recovery is simple and instantaneous! Just enter your Dumpster recycle bin, click on the files or images you wish to undelete and voila – they’ll instantly appear back on your device. Dumpster stores deleted pictures, videos, files, previous app versions, documents and more. No matter what you need to undelete, Dumpster can instantly recover and restore it for you.
Free up storage space on your device
Dumpster offers users a premium cloud based version, freeing up valuable device storage space. Users can backup deleted pictures, files and videos to the Dumpster cloud, and then effortlessly retrieve and undelete them later on. Dumpster’s premium cloud storage provides mobile users with a reliable device backup for a minimal fee, and zero device storage space required. It also entitles users to an ad-free experience, and offers lock screen capabilities.
- Effortlessly save deleted items to your device
- Instantly retrieve important files, photos, images and videos
- Restore accidentally deleted pictures
- It’s free
- Auto clean option available
- Premium cloud storage option
- Lock screen option- to protect photos
- Support for 14 languages
Steps To Add Recycle Bin on Android Phone
- Download Dumpster app from above link & open the app.
- Open the app settings menu by swiping right on the screen or clicking on the hamburger icon (three vertical lines) in the top-left corner.
- Click on Settings » Protect Settings and toggle what you want dumpster to save.
- You can save files like images, videos, audio, documents, apps, and other files.
- You can even configure cloud backup but you need to pay for that, and it’s not even necessary if you ask me.
- Dumpster listens to the delete calls in your device and saves whatever you’ve deleted.
- So, make sure to turn on the “Auto Clean” option from the settings so that it won’t clog your storage.
If you facing any problem or any doubt then comment us below in comment section..!! 🙂