Download OxygenOS Open Beta 2 for OnePlus 5 – Welcome to the FoneGyaan, Now OnePlus 5 Users can download latest Android Oreo Based OxygenOS Open Beta 2 On OnePlus 5. Latest Android Oreo Based OxygenOS Open Beta 2 for OnePlus 5 is now Available for Download.
The Latest Update improves Camera UI, Reading mode, fixes various bugs and bring November 2017 security patches. Download OxygenOS Open Beta 2 for OnePlus 5 from below. The OxygenOS Open beta Update is rolling out OTA if you joined Open Beta program else you have to flash it manually via ADB Sideload. Recently The company released the stable OxygenOS 4.5.15 for OnePlus 5, but if you want early access to new features, then you must try the latest Oreo beta for OnePlus 5. So check out below for more details about this tutorial. Also Here we share Download link of OxygenOS Open Beta 2 for OnePlus 5.
Features of OxygenOS Open Beta 2
- Fixed widget issues
- Fixed shortcut issues
- UI Improvements
- Files Manager
- Added f4v format in video category
- Speed improvements while deleting massive files.
- Improvements to Reading Mode
- Improvements in vibration
- Improvements in Bluetooth audio
- Fixed Parallel apps bugs
- Fixed reboot issue when using Picture in Picture
- Updated Android security patch to November
- General bug fixes and stability improvements.
- This method is only for the OnePlus 5.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will not erase your data, but still, we advise you to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download OxygenOS Open Beta 2 for OnePlus 5
How to Install OxygenOS Open Beta 2 on OnePlus 5
1) Download Oreo Beta ROM for OnePlus 5 from above and copy the file to internal storage.
2) Now Reboot your phone in to recovery Mode by holding the power and volume down buttons simultaneously.
3) Choose “Install from internal storage/Install from local“.
4) Now find your .zip file and click on “Install” to confirm.