Download OxygenOS 4.7.4 for OnePlus 5T – Hello OnePlus 5T Users, Recently Oneplus company launched its latest flagship smartphone OnePlus 5T With great specification. OnePlus 5T Comes with latest OxygenOS 4.7.1 based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat. The company released the latest update for OnePlus 5T. Here You can download OxygenOS 4.7.4 for OnePlus 5T.
The new OxygenOS 4.7.4 update improves quality of images taken by the camera and UI, optimizes Face Unlock, Fingerprint Unlock, Screen Off gestures, Wi-Fi WPA2 security patch and many more. The latest OxygenOS 4.7.4 Update rolling out via OTA for OnePlus 5T & Soon will be available for all.
Here we share the download link to OxygenOS 4.7.4 for OnePlus 5T. The new Oxygen OS 4.7.4 for OnePlus 5T improves camera, fixes some bugs and optimize apps. So if you have OnePlus 5T then check out this tutorial carefully. Here we mention all details about OxygenOS 4.7.4 for OnePlus 5T. So using this tutorial, You can update OxygenOS 4.7.4 On Your OnePlus 5T. So check out below links for update OnePlus 5T to OxygenOS 4.7.4.
OnePlus 5T Comes with a 6.01-inch full-HD+ (1080×1920 pixels) Full Optic AMOLED with an 18:9 aspect ratio, 401ppi pixel density, and 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection, is powered by an octa-core Snapdragon 835 SoC, clocked at up to 2.45GHz, paired with either 6GB or 8GB of LPDDR4X RAM.
OnePlus 5T Sports 16-megapixel Sony IMX398 with 1.12-micron pixels, and an aperture of f/1.7. The secondary sensor is a 20-megapixel Sony IMX376K which replaces the 20-megapixel Sony IMX350 sensor which came paired with a telephoto lens. Both have the same focal length, of 27.22mm. OnePlus 5T support 3300mAh non-removable battery and Also supports the company’s Fast Dash Charge.
OxygenOS 4.7.4 Features and Changelogs
- Optimized UI of Camera
- Improvements in photo quality
- Optimizations for audio from speaker and earphones
- Optimizations for face unlock
- Optimizations for vibration
- Wi-Fi battery usage optimization
- Improved stability of fingerprint and GPS
- General bug fixes and system stability improvements
- This method is only for the OnePlus 5T.
- Full ROM can be flashed via TWRP as well.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will not erase your data, but still, we advise you to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download OxygenOS 4.7.4 for OnePlus 5T
- OxygenOS 4.7.4 Full ROM for OnePlus 5T
- OxygenOS 4.7.2 to OxygenOS 4.7.4 OTA for OnePlus 5T – Coming Soon
How to Install OxygenOS 4.7.4 Update on OnePlus 5T
- First Download OxygenOS 4.7.4 OTA zip file from above link and save it on your internal phone memory.
- Now Go to Settings > System Updates > Settings Icon > Local Upgrade & Select the OTA File.
- Select upgrade now when the system prompts.
- Now your device will reboot into stock recovery and flash the OTA.
- Flash the OTA itself and reboot the device.
If You have any problem related this tutorial or have any doubt, So quickly Comment us below in comment section. We Will Help You..!! 🙂