Download OxygenOS 4.7.2 for OnePlus 5T – Recently The Company launched its latest flagship smartphone OnePlus 5T in New York Event. Now Users can download OxygenOS 4.7.2 for OnePlus 5T. The latest update comes with optimizes Face Unlock, Fingerprint Unlock, Screen Off gestures, Wi-Fi WPA2 security patch and many more. The update is rolling out via OTA and many users already getting OxygenOS 4.7.2 for OnePlus 5T. The new update fixes some bugs and optimizes apps. The smartphone comes with a 6.01-inch Full HD+ Optic AMOLED Display with an 18:9 aspect ratio, is powered by Snapdragon 835 Mobile Platform, 6GB / 8GB RAM with 64GB / 128GB storage. So check out below link to download OxygenOS 4.7.2 for OnePlus 5T.
Features and Changelogs
- Optimizations for fingerprint unlock
- Optimizations for face unlock
- Improved accuracy of screen off gestures
- Improved EIS during 4K video recording
- Wi-Fi WPA2 security patch (Krack vulnerability patch)
- General stability improvements and bug fixes
- This method is only for the OnePlus 5T.
- Full ROM can be flashed via TWRP as well.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will not erase your data, but still, we advise you to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download OxygenOS 4.7.2 for OnePlus 5T
OxygenOS 4.7.1 to OxygenOS 4.7.2 OTA for OnePlus 5T
How To Install OxygenOS 4.7.2 On OnePlus 5T
- First Download OxygenOS 4.7.2 OTA zip file from above link and save it on your internal phone memory.
- Now Go to Settings > System Updates > Settings Icon > Local Upgrade & Select the OTA File.
- Select upgrade now when the system prompts.
- Now your device will reboot into stock recovery and flash the OTA.
- Flash the OTA itself and reboot the device.