The company starts rolling out OxygenOS 4.1.6 update for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T. The update brings many bug fixes and system optimizations. The update is rolling out via OTA (over-the-air) and many users already getting OxygenOS 4.1.6 for OnePlus 3T. You can download OxygenOS 4.1.6 for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T.
OxygenOS 4.1.6 Features and Changelogs
- New additions
- Added system push notifications for important information from OnePlus
- Updated network settings for select carriers
- Updated OnePlus Community app to v1.8
- Updated Android Security Patch level to 1st May 2017
- Modified WiFi no internet indication icon
3. Bug fixes
- Fixed storage issue present on 3rd party file managers
- Fixed VoLTE issue on certain Jio SIM cards
- Fixed connection issue on Android Auto
- WiFi, Bluetooth, and GPS
- Proximity sensor
- Camera low light focus
- Expanded screenshot
5. Other changes
- Enhanced system stability
- This method is only for the OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T.
- Full ROM can be flashed via TWRP as well.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will not erase your data, but still, we advise you to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download OxygenOS 4.1.6 for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T
- OxygenOS 4.1.6 update for OnePlus 3 OTA link
- OxygenOS 4.1.6 Full ROM for OnePlus 3
- OxygenOS 4.1.6 OTA for OnePlus 3T
- OxygenOS 4.1.6 Full ROM for OnePlus 3T
How to Install OxygenOS 4.1.6 Update on OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T
- Firstly Enable ‘USB debugging’ option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
- Then Download ADB and fastboot driver for Windows Or Mac.
- Download the OxygenOS 4.1.6 for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T from above Link & Copy ROM to a folder where ADB installed.
- Now Switch Off your phone and boot into recovery mode.
- Choose Install from ADB Sideload & Connect your phone to Laptop/PC.
- press shift+right click On Marshmallow ROM folder & click on open command here.
- Now typing the below command & Now check your connection by typing the below command
if your device is listed, Then you can do flash the ROM
8. Flash the Oxygen OS 4.1.6 on OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T by typing below command
adb sideload File Name.zip
9. Now Wait for few minute until the process complete and then Reboot the phone.
Method – 2
- Download OxygenOS 4.1.6 OTA zip file from above and save it on your internal phone memory.
- Now Switch off your device and boot into the Recovery mode.
- To boot OnePlus 3 into recovery mode press and hold ‘Power + Volume Down’ button.
- Now your phone boot into the Stock recovery.
- Now Select ‘Apply Update’ and select ‘Choose from Internal Storage‘
- Browse the OTA zip file which you download and save on your phone before.
- Select the zip file, and it will Install OxygenOS 4.1.6 OTA update file on your OnePlus 3/3T.
- Now wait until the process complete and then reboot your device.