Now You can download OxygenOS 4.1.5 update for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T. The update brings added system push notifications for important information from OnePlus, fixes some bugs, optimize apps and bring the latest security patch of May. The new update fixes storage issue, VoLTE issue on certain Jio SIM, and connection issue on Android Auto. Here we provide OxygenOS 4.1.5 OTA file which you can flash on your device. So now follow below steps & Download OxygenOS 4.1.5 for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T.
OxygenOS 4.1.5 Features and Changelogs –
- New additions
- Added system push notifications for important information from OnePlus
- Updated network settings for select carriers
- Updated OnePlus Community app to v1.8
- Updated Android Security Patch level to 1st May 2017
- Modified WiFi no internet indication icon
- Bug fixes
- Fixed storage issue present on 3rd party file managers
- Fixed VoLTE issue on certain Jio SIM cards
- Fixed connection issue on Android Auto
- WiFi, Bluetooth, and GPS
- Proximity sensor
- Camera low light focus
- Expanded screenshot
- Other changes
- Enhanced system stability
- This method is only for the OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T.
- Full ROM can be flashed via TWRP as well.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will not erase your data, but still, we advise you to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.