Download OxygenOS 3.5.9 for OnePlus 2 [Full ROM + OTA] – Now You can download OxygenOS 3.5.9 for OnePlus 2. Here we provide download link of OxygenOS 3.5.9 for OnePlus 2. The OxygenOS 3.5.9 for OnePlus 2 is an Incremental update which fixes VoLTE issue. The update fixes VoLTE issue and bring some improvements. You can check below link for update oneplus 2.
- This method is only for the OnePlus 2.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will not erase your data, but still, we advise you to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download OxygenOS 3.5.9 for OnePlus 2 –
- Download OxygenOS 3.5.9 Full ROM for OnePlus 2
- OxygenOS 3.5.8 to OxygenOS 3.5.9 OTA for OnePlus 2 – Coming Soon
How to Install OxygenOS 3.5.9 ROM on OnePlus 2 –
- Firstly Download All required files from above links & transfer to Phone storage or SD Card.
- Now Boot your device into Recovery mode by press and hold “Volume Down+Power Button”
- Now Enter into recovery mode. Now in TWRP, create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
- Now do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
- Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the SuperSu and GApps zip file.
- Now wipe Cache and Dalvik Cache and Reboot.