Download And Install YouTube Go beta App With offline video viewing – Google Announced YouTube Go app in India with offline video viewing and sharing. you can download this app from google play store with 8 Indian languages – Hindi, Bengali, Tamil, Marathi, Telugu, Kannada, Gujarati and Malayalam or you can choose English. After download Youtube Go Beta App, it asks for your mobile number and your email id because it is necessary since people in your contact can connect with you on YouTube Go and other Google services. Here You can check Windows VPN. Check out below steps for how to install youtube go beta app for Android.
How To Install Youtube Go Beta App for Android
- First Download Youtube Go Beta App – APK
- Install this app & open it
- Select your Language & Choose your email id.
- Done..!! you have successfully entered into Youtube Go Beta App.
- Click On Your Fav. Youtube Video & Choose your Quality Option. (In basic quality, you will get 1/10th of the size of the standard resolution so the basic might be less than 144p. The high-resolution option could be enabled soon)
- You can watch the youtube video in offline using youtube Go App.
YouTube Go beta App Features
- Control Your Data – Choose to download or stream, Preview videos before you download or watch, Choose how many MBs you spend on videos
- Share Videos Instantly – Share with friends and family nearby, Video transfer uses no data, Super fast speed: send videos in seconds, Once received, a quick 15KB internet security check allows you to play the video
- Download Videos – Download videos to your phone or SD card, Play them without buffering, Watch them anytime, anywhere – even with slow or no internet connection, Watch downloaded videos many times with no extra data cost
- Super Fast Less Phone Hang – No more worrying about phone hanging, Made to work with less storage and slow speeds, Works on older Android versions back to Jellybean (Android 4.1)