Download and Install MIUI 8.2 Global Stable ROM on YU Yuphoria – Here we come back with new tutorial where you can install MIUI 8.2 Global Stable ROM on YU Yuphoria. If you have been searching likely Install MIUI 8.2 Global Stable ROM on YU Yuphoria then check out below steps to install miui 8.2 on Yu Yuphoria.
Disclaimer – Unlimitedtricks.Net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
Yu Yuphoria Specifications
- 5.0inch 720×1280 resolution HD IPS LCD display.
- Snapdragon 410 chipset clocked in at 1.2GHz.
- 2GB RAM.
- 16GB inbuilt storage.
- 8MP primary camera.
- 5MP secondary camera.
- MicroSD card support up to 32GB.
- 2230mAh removable battery.
- Android 5.0.2 Lollipop software.
Features of MIUI 8.2 for Yuphoria
- The MIUI 8.2 for Yuphoria ROM is based on the32-bit MIUI V188.8.131.52 ROM.
- Gapps has been preinstalled. No need to install separately.
- The Android version running on this ROM is Android 5.1.1 Lollipop.
- This ROM is developed by Petersiddhu and the kernel is based on Linux 3.10.x.
- The guide below should only be performed on the Yu Yuphoria Android Smartphone.
- TWRP Recovery should be preinstalled on your Yuphoria device.
- We are not to be held responsible in any case of damage on your Yu Yuphoria before or after completing the guide below.
Download Required MIUI 8.2 ROM files for Yuphoria
How To Install MIUI 8.2 Global Stable ROM on YU Yuphoria
- First Download Both File from above links & transfer both files to the internal storage space of your Yu Yuphoria.
- Switch Off Your Device.
- Boot it into recovery mode by using the Volume Down+Power keys.
- From the TWRP recovery mode, select the “Wipe” option.
- Now select to erase the “cache”, “dalvik cache” and perform a factory/data reset.
- Then choose the “Install” option and select the ROM package that you copied to your device earlier and confirm your selection.
- Wait for the ROM to be installed & Reboot your phone.
- After reboot, use any File Explorer to navigate to the SuperSU APK that you copied to your device earlier and click on the same.
- Install SuperSU on your Yu Yuphoria.
- Done..!!! 🙂
If You facing any problem related this tutorial then comment us below in comment section..!!