Download and Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Huawei P8 Lite – Lineage OS 14.1 is now available for Huawei P8 Lite. So here check out below for download Link of Lineage OS 14.1 on Huawei P8 Lite. Official Lineage OS builds are already rolling out to many supported devices and now the first unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 ROM for Huawei P8 Lite is available for download. You need to be rooted, and TWRP installed on your device to use this ROM.
Special thank to XDA member surdu_petru for making this unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 for Huawei P8 Lite. This unofficial custom ROM brings Nougat features and some LOS features like such LiveDisplay, Privacy Guard, Protected App, Profiles and so on.
- This ROM is work on Huawei P8 Lite only. Don’t try this on any other device.
- The ROM is an initial nougat alpha build and contains bugs.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Not Working –
- Video Recording
- 2nd SIM Slot
- HWC ( Hardware Composer HAL – Disabled ! )
- Overall Stability ( due to HWC disabled )
- There may be others small issues!
Download Lineage OS 14.1 ROM for Huawei P8 LiteDownload Lineage OS 14.1 for Huawei P8 Lite LineageOS 14.1 Gapps For Huawei P8 Lite
How to Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Huawei P8 Lite
- Firstly download both files from above links & transfer to your phone storage.
- Now Boot your device into Recovery mode.
- Now in TWRP, create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
- Now do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
- Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the GApps zip file.
- Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
If you facing any problem related this tutorial then comment us below in comment section..!!