Download and Install Hydrogen OS v10 on OnePlus 5
Install Hydrogen OS v10 – Here we come back with a new tutorial where you can Download and Install Hydrogen OS v10 on OnePlus 5. OnePlus 5 users can download and Install Hydrogen OS v10 on OnePlus 5. Here we provide a download link of Hydrogen OS v10 for OnePlus 5. Recently The company has released the Oxygen OS 4.5.10 update for OnePlus 5, but if you like HydrogenOS then should download Hydrogen OS 10 for OnePlus 5.
The Company released Hydrogen OS v10 ROM for only China Special, For other countries, the company provides Oxygen OS. HydrogenOS is a featured pack ROM but comes with lots of Chinese bloatware, also the ROM won’t come with Google Play Store Pre-Installed. But if you love this theme then Check out below link & install Hydrogen OS v10 on OnePlus 5.
Hydrogen OS v10 Features and Changelogs
- System changes
-Support for custom notification ringtone
-optimize application launch speed
– repair some unusual interface display problems
-allow the unloading of the system built-in applications
– Update Android security patches
- Bug fixes
– fix the problem after logging Exchange contacts cannot be synchronized. Users experiencing this problem, please contact customer service to help deal with, or go to the forum and follow the instructions
– Repair other details
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase all your data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Hydrogen OS v10 for OnePlus 5
How To Install Hydrogen OS v10 on OnePlus 5
- Firstly Download All required files from above links & transfer to Phone storage or SD Card.
- Now Boot your device into Recovery mode by press and hold “Volume Down+Power Button”
- Now Enter into recovery mode. Now in TWRP, create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
- Now do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
- Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file. After the process completes, Flash the SuperSu and GApps zip file.
- Now wipe Cache and Dalvik Cache and Reboot.