Today we provide Huawei Mate 9 Porsche Design B180 Nougat Update. The ROM packs with the latest Android 7.0 Nougat firmware which is based on the latest EMUI 5.0 OS. So here we provide Huawei Mate 9 Porsche Design B180 Nougat Update. Huawei Mate 9 Porsche Design is the limited edition device from Huawei.
Mate 9 Pro features a 5.5 inches display with a resolution of 11440 x 2560 and a pixel density of 534ppi. The phone powered by Octa core Hisilicon Kirin 960 processor with 4/6GB of RAM and 64/128GB internal storage. You can Download Huawei Mate 9 Porsche Design B180 Nougat Firmware from below which is 1.4GB in size and has a build number LON-L29C721B180.
Firmware Information –
- Device – Huawei Mate 9 Porsche Design
- Model – LON-L29
- Android Version – 7.0
- EMUI Version – 5.0
- Firmware – B180
- Build Number – LON-L29C721B180
- Status – Official
- Type – Full firmware image
- Size – 1.4 GB
- This Firmware file is only for Huawei Mate 9 Porsche Design LON-L29. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Your device must be on stock firmware and stock recovery.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Huawei Mate 9 Porsche Design B180 Nougat Update File –update.zip update_full_porsche_normal.zip
How to Install B180 Nougat Update on Huawei Mate 9 Porsche Design
- First, download Huawei Mate 9 Porsche Design B180 Update.zip from above and extract it.
- Now create a folder dload in the root of your SD card and place the update.app file in that folder.
- Now dial *#*#2846579#*#* from your phone dialer to open a hidden menu.
- Now select Software Upgrade and start SDCard Upgrade.
- Now select and run the update.
- Wait until the installation process is complete and then reboot your device.