Download And Install Google Pixel Experience ROM on OnePlus 3/3T
Hello everyone, We have come back with a new tutorial where OnePlus 3/3T users can install Google Pixel Experience ROM on OnePlus 3/3T. After Launch of Google Pixel smartphone, Google pixel OS is quite popular in the android market. Google Pixel smartphone was launched with tonnes of new features namely Google Assistant, Pixel Launcher and much more.
If You are using OnePlus 3/3T, So check out below tutorial steps for install Google Pixel Experience ROM on OnePlus 3/3T. Google Pixel custom ROM Comes with Pixel launchers, Google Assistant, Boot Animation, Ringtones, System Sounds, Pixel Wallpapers, Pixel’s Blue Accent and much more. Follow below steps & enjoy Google Pixel Experience.
Pixel Experience ROM Features
- Based on the latest Lineage OS
- February Security patch
- All Google Apps features
- Pixel Launcher with round icon support
- Pixel Boot Animation
- Pixel Sounds
- Pixel Live Wallpapers
- Pixel’s blue accent
- Google Assistant
- Root is included (you have to enable it from the dev options)
- Round Icon for Settings
- OnePlus’ Recorder app
- Requires Root Access and latest TWRP Recovery.
- Your device must have 50-60% charged.
- Take a full backup of your data.
- The ROM is only for OnePlus 3 and OnePlus 3T device.
Download Google Pixel Experience ROMGoogle Pixel Experience ROM Apps for OnePlus 3/3T
How To Install Google Pixel Experience ROM on OnePlus 3/3T
- First Download Both Files from above section & move it to your Device Storage. (OnePlus 3/3T).
- Reboot your device into TWRP Recovery.
- In the TWRP Recovery, tap the ‘Backup’ and make a Nandroid Backup.
- Tap ‘Wipe’ and Wipe data/system/Dalvik/cache.
- Select ‘Install’ and go the location where you moved the ROM files and Swipe to install the ROM.
- Wait for a while until the installation completes. Once done, Install Gapps.
- Reboot your device and enjoy!
If You like this tutorial then share your feedback via comment using below comment section..!! 🙂