Download And Install Android Nougat Firmware On Huawei P8 Lite 2017 [B140] [Europe] – Here we provide you the Official Huawei P8 Lite Android Nougat Update for European PRA-LX1 Vodafone Variant. The ROM packs with the latest Android 7.0 Nougat firmware which is based on the latest EMUI 5.0 OS. If you want to flash latest android nougat firmware on your Huawei P8 Lite then following out below steps.Install Android Nougat Firmware On Huawei P8 Lite 2017.
Huawei P8 Lite 2017 has a 5.20-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels, is powered by octa-core Kirin 655 processor and it comes with 3GB of RAM. The Huawei P8 Lite (2017) runs Android 7.0 and is powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. So quickly follow below steps & install Android Nougat Firmware On Huawei P8 Lite 2017.
Disclaimer – Unlimitedtricks.Net is not responsible for any hardware/software issues that occur to your device(s) by following this guide. We are certain that the following guide is carefully written, avoiding any mistakes on our side. If you are unsure of the causalities that may occur if the procedure goes wrong, then please don’t proceed.
- Device – Huawei P8 Lite 2017
- Model – PRA-LX1
- Android Version – 7.0
- EMUI Version – 5.0
- Firmware – B140
- Build Number – PRA-LX1C02B140
- Status – Official
- Type – Full firmware image
- Size – 1.6 GB
- This Firmware file is only for Huawei P8 Lite 2017 PRA-LX1. Don’t try this on any other device.
- This method work on a device with TWRP installed. Dload method may also work but not tested.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
How to install B140 Nougat Firmware on Huawei P8 Lite 2017
- First Download Android Nougat firmware for Huawei p8 lite from above download link.
- Create the new folder with name dload in the root directory and save the update.app file in that folder.
- Dial *#*#2846579#*#* from in your dialer to open the hidden menu.
- Choose Software upgrade and start the SDCard Upgrade.
- Select and run the update & wait until installation process completes.
If You facing any problem related this tutorial then comment us below in comment section..!!