How to Install B389 Android Nougat Firmware on Honor 8 – Now You can download B389 Android Nougat Firmware for Honor 8. Here we provide direct download link to Download Honor 8 B389 Android Nougat Update for European Variant. The update brings improves system performance and stability for smoother operations and integrates Google security patches for improved system security. Honor 8 comes with 5.2 inches FHD display with a resolution of with 1080 x 1920 pixels, is powered by an Octa-core HiSilicon Kirin 950 with 4GB of RAM. So check out below links & steps for install B389 Android Nougat Firmware on Honor 8.
Firmware Information –
- Device – Honor 8
- Model – FRD-L09/FRD-L19
- Android Version – 7.0
- EMUI Version – 5.0
- Firmware – B389
- Build Number – FRD-LxxC432B389
- Region – Europe
- Status – Official
- Type – Full firmware image
- This Firmware file is only for Honor 8 FRD-L19/FRD-L09. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data, so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Honor 8 B389 Android Nougat Update Files
- Download Nougat Update for FRD-L19 Honor 8 (FRD-L19C432B389)
2. Download Nougat Update for FRD-L09 Honor 8 (FRD-L09C432B389)
How to Install B389 Android Nougat Firmware on Honor 8
- First Download Honor 8 B389 Nougat ROM from above link and save it on your device.
- Now Boot your device into TWRP Recovery mode.
- In TWRP first flash the update.zip file and once done without rebooting your device move to the next step.
- Now flash the update_full_FRD-Lxx_hw_eu.zip and update_data_full_public.zip files.
- wait until the process finish.
- Done! Reboot your device and enjoy…!! 🙂