Download B404 Marshmallow Update For Huawei P8 – Now Huawei P8 Users can download B404 Marshmallow Update For their Huawei P8 device. Here we share download link of B404 Marshmallow Update For Huawei P8. Now You can download Marshmallow Update For Huawei P8. Here we provide official Huawei P8 B404 Marshmallow Update for Vodafone GRA-L09 variants. Huawei P8 comes with a 5.2 inches display with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 and a pixel density of 424ppi. Huawei P8 powered by Octa core HiSilicon Kirin 930/935 processor with 3GB of RAM and 16/64GB internal storage. So check out below link to download B404 Marshmallow Update For Huawei P8 for Vodafone GRA-L09 variants.
Now Huawei P8 Users can download Marshmallow Update to their device from below link. Also, we share Method of How to Install B404 Update on Huawei P8. So Now You can easily Update Marshmallow version on your Huawei P8 device. If you have any doubt related this tutorial or any problem freely comment us below in comment section. We will help you..!! So check out below for more details about this tutorial.
- Device – Huawei P8
- Model – GRA-L09
- Android Version – 6.0
- EMUI Version – 4.0
- Firmware – B404
- Build Number – GRA-L09C02B404
Region – Europe
- Status – Official
- Type – Full firmware image
- This Firmware file is only for Huawei P8 GRA-L09C02 Variants. Don’t try this on any other device.
- Your device must be on stock firmware and stock recovery.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device.
- We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It may erase your data so it is advisable to take a complete backup of your phone for safer side.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download Huawei P8 B404 Marshmallow Update File
How to Install B404 Update on Huawei P8
- First Download Stock B404 update for Huawei P8 from above and extract it.
- Now create a folder dload in the root of your SD card and place the update.app file in that folder.
- Now turn off your device.
- Now press “Volume Up + Volume Down and Power Button” together. The update process will start automatically.
- Now wait for some time to complete the process.
If you facing any problem related this tutorial then freely comment us below in comment section..!!! 🙂